Saturday, February 2, 2008
It's Been A While
Well, it's been a couple weeks since my last post. Nothing too exciting going on I guess, so here are a few of the latest Carly pictures. She's 8 months old already... crawling fast, cruising along furniture, getting mad when she doesn't get what she wants. Now that she's out of the baby stage, I'm thinking of how easy it was when she was baby! Sleeping, eating, pooping. Now she's into everything and I have to watch her closely. Just this morning I thought "Geez, it looks as if she's chewing something" and when I stuck my finger in her mouth, I found a little piece of rubber mulch that Justin brought home from the park in his shoe. I might have to start vacuuming EVERY day!!! Oh no!!!


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
She is so beautiful!!!
Post a Comment